Kickapoo River 2 Bedroom Log Cabin with 453′ Shoreline in SW Wisconsin!
This Southwest Wisconsin Kickapoo River log cabin has an open concept that offers a main level kitchen, living-room and bathroom. Stairs take you up to the spacious loft that is currently used as a bedroom with more room for additional beds or your office. The log cabin also has a partially finished walkout basement, with a laundry room and an additional bedroom.
This true log home sits on over 5 ½ acres of mature hardwoods and well maintained meadows with meandering trails down to 453 feet of frontage on the Kickapoo River, known as the crookedest river in the world. One of the best known rivers for canoeing and kayaking and you can fish from your own private shoreline!
Features of this Kickapoo River Log Cabin:
- Well-built 2 bedroom, 1 bath log cabin with 6″ x 6″ x 10″ exterior logs, and beautiful timber frame interior with 6″ x 10″ post and beams.
- 5 ½ Acres of woods, meadows and trails which lead you down to 453′ of private shoreline on the Kickapoo River!
- A covered front porch leads to the open concept main floor with 22′ x 19′ living room, 10 ½’ x 11′ kitchen and 6 ½’ x 7 ½’ bathroom.
- A sliding glass door leads to a large 26′ x 7 ½ ‘ entertaining deck overlook your landscaped yard and woods.
- Bathroom has tile flooring and a clawfoot tub with shower.
- Upper loft with 19 ½’ x 9 ½’ and 14 ½’ x 11′ open rooms with hardwood floors, ceiling fans and skylight.
- Partially finished walkout lower level with additional bedroom, pool table, utility area, and washer and dryer.
- Gas heat, air conditioning, 6 panel wood doors, energy efficient windows.
- All furniture and appliances are included such as stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer (LP tank is rented).
Plenty of room on this 5 1/2 acre property to enjoy a secluded campfire after a fun filled day of outdoor recreational opportunities that only Southwest Wisconsin offers.
Located in the drift less area of Crawford County your riverfront retreat is only a short trip to many of the other small quaint towns nearby: Boscobel, Gays Mills and Wauzeka are only 20 minutes away while Prairie du Chien (Wisconsin’s 2nd oldest town) is just a short 30 minute drive.
Properties like this rarely come on the market, and this property is priced to move quick and is ready for the new owners to enjoy just as the current owners have for approximately 12 years.
Call or text Eric Ristey at 608-386-8907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to set up your exclusive showing of this unique Kickapoo River Log Cabin.
|Location:||Crawford County, Wisconsin|
2 Bedroom log cabin with 5 ½ acres of mature woods and meadows and winding trails to 453' of shoreline on the famous Kickapoo River! Here's your chance to own a private waterfront retreat nestled in the Kickapoo River Valley in the heart of southwest Wisconsin's driftless area where you will have 4 seasons of fun! Your log home getaway is located just outside the small town of Steuben in Crawford County known for abundant wildlife such as monstrous white tail deer, turkey and the majestic Bald Eagle. Choose from a new full-time residence, a weekend retreat or to start a vacation rental property!