Peshtigo Lake, 5 Acre WI Lakefront Property, 230′ Shoreline!
Northern Wisconsin’s Peshtigo Lake waterfront property for sale with 5 acres of mature trees and over 230′ of firm shoreline! Whether you’re looking to build a log cabin, nice cottage or retirement home, this waterfront property can be your recreation haven. Canoe, kayak and fish on Peshtigo Lake from your private shoreline! This Northern Wisconsin real estate becomes even more appealing with electric at the year round paved road.
Features of this Forest County Wisconsin Lakefront Property:
- Over 230 feet of firm shoreline on 156 Acre Peshtigo Lake with great fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
- 5-acres of mature trees with an ideal building/camping site off a paved road with power.
- Sunset views across the lake with nesting Loons, Bald Eagles and Osprey.
- Less than 3 miles to the sand beach and boat launch on the All Sports Waters of 2,038 acre Metonga Lake!
- Hike, hunt and explore your own property filled with trails and wildlife.
- Supplies for your camp or lakefront home are just minutes away in Crandon, WI.
Please call to set up an appointment to walk this Northern Wisconsin Peshtigo Lake property with one of our recreational land specialists today.
|Location:||Forest County, Wisconsin|
Imagine setting up camp until you build your lakefront home beneath a canopy of mature trees, on 5 acres of land and enjoying fishing, canoeing and kayaking from over 230 feet of firm shoreline on Peshtigo Lake! Here’s a beautiful and rustic wooded acreage just outside of Crandon that will have you living in the heart of Northern Wisconsin recreation. This large lakefront estate has sandy/gravel bottom shoreline on Peshtigo Lake and you can enjoy canoeing, fishing and listening to the nesting Loons. Located along a quiet paved road this guaranteed buildable waterfront property has electric available and ready for your new lakefront home.