SW Wisconsin Camp or Cabin Property For Sale!
Located on top of the beautiful rolling bluffs of Southwest Wisconsin this 3.48-acre property for sale places you in an outdoor enthusiast dream!
You can start using your property right now and enjoy thousands of acres of public lands for hiking and hunting, nearby trout streams filled with brook, brown and rainbow trout and of course the beautiful Mississippi River with boating, fishing and playing!
Escape into the relaxing pace of Southwest Wisconsin country life and take a step back to an earlier, simpler time. Enjoy the quaint nearby towns in Crawford County that offer everything but the madness of the city. Explore the natural beauty and features of the panoramic landscape which include hundreds of miles of bluff-lined rivers, streams, winding valleys and vast plateaus; providing some of the Midwest’s finest views.
- Breathtaking countryside views overlooking the rolling bluffs of SW Wisconsin.
- 3.48 Acres of Wisconsin land with rolling meadows and an ideal camping/building site.
- Power for your camper or cabin is at the hard-surfaced road.
- Less than 5 minutes to the boat landing for fishing and boating on the Mississippi River.
- Minutes from Rush Creek State Natural Area.
- Easy access to ATV/UTV trails.
- Centrally located between La Crosse and Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin and right across from Lansing Iowa!
|Location:||Crawford County, Wisconsin|
One-of-a-kind Southwest Wisconsin property nestled on top of the Mississippi River bluffs with unobstructed views of the countryside! Set up camp until you build and enjoy 100's of miles of big water boating along with some of the best fishing in the world. Easy access to 1,000's of acres of public land that is ideal for hunting, hiking and biking. This Mississippi River acreage for sale is a tremendous value and will be for generations to come. 3.48 acre Wisconsin property with great year-round access and power ready for your camper or cabin!