Wisconsin Northwoods 14 Acres Borders National Forest!
Camp or build your log home on this Northwoods 14 acre Wisconsin property for sale and hike the trails through your private woods or walk into 1,000’s of acres of Marinette County Forestland! If you like hunting, camping, and fishing and want to ride directly to the ATV trail system from your property you will have it all here. Caldron Falls and High Falls Reservoirs are easily accessible with great fishing and boating.
Bring the RV, boat and supplies and make this Wisconsin property for sale your recreational base camp and enjoy all the opportunities that surround you!
- Wisconsin northwoods 14 acres border the Marinette County Forest on two sides.
- Camp or build your log home beneath mature trees, there are no strict covenants on this Wisconsin property for sale.
- Enjoy direct access into 1,000’s of acres of Marinette County Forestland, filled with wildlife and recreational trails.
- The Peshtigo River, Caldron Falls Reservoir and the High Falls Reservoir are a short drive with fishing, boating and playing.
- Lily Lake, Goodman County Park, Twelve Foot Falls Park and Dave’s Falls are down the road.
- Guaranteed buildable Wisconsin wooded property for sale located off a year-round road with electric available for your RV or cabin.
- North of Athelstane and west of Amberg in Marinette County, for all your supplies, dining and entertainment.
Contact your Land Specialist today to see this beautiful Wisconsin property!
|Location:||Marinette County, Wisconsin|
14 Acres of Northern Wisconsin mature woods and meadows with a secluded camping or building site, trails and wildlife adjoining the Marinette County Forest on two sides! Camp or build your log cabin on this Northwoods property for sale and enjoy the recreational opportunities around you. This large acreage wooded Wisconsin property is located just off a year round road with electric available. Hike and hunt your own acreage or walk into thousands of acres of public forestland and this large acreage places you a short distance from Caldron Falls and High Falls Reservoir's, numerous waterfalls, trout streams and state parks!