Northwest Wisconsin 3.7 Acres, Woods and Wildlife in Polk County!
Northwest Wisconsin, Polk County property for sale with 3.7 acres of mature oak, maple and white pine over a gently rolling terrain, a secluded building or camping site and hiking trails ready for your outdoor adventures to begin!
Your weekend getaway is just north of St. Croix Falls WI, and Taylors Falls MN and surrounded by numerous recreational opportunities. Enjoy all wooded seclusion and privacy ideal for camping or building your weekend retreat.
This 3.7 acre property is only 10 minutes from the St. Croix River and 3 minutes from the Trade River with great canoeing/ kayaking, and fishing.
Set up camp until you build and enjoy 1000’s of acres of public ground nearby for hunting, hiking and many other outdoor activities:
- Walk across the road into 1,000’s of Polk County Forestland with ATV/Snowmobile trail access and wildlife.
- 20 minutes to St. Croix Falls and Taylors Falls and everything that the area has to offer!
- 10 minutes to the Nevers Dam Landing on the St. Croix River and 3 minutes from the Trade River.
- 15 minutes to the River Bottoms (Hunting Area) – with hiking along the St. Croix River.
- Sterling Barrens State Natural Area lies within the boundaries of the Governor Knowles State Forest and the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway.
- 20 minutes to the Fish Lake Meadow State Natural Area with 14,000 acres of biking, hiking, hunting, fishing and recreational trails.
- Fish Lake – 330 acres, 29’ deep with Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Walleye and Panfish.
Call your Land Specialist today to walk and experience this beautiful, secluded Northwest Wisconsin property for sale!
|Location:||Polk County, Wisconsin|
Northwest Wisconsin, Polk County property for sale with 3.7 acres of mature oak, maple and white pine, a secluded building or camping site and hiking trails ready for your outdoor adventures to begin! Set up camp and walk across the road into 1,000's of acres of Polk County Forest with ATV/Snowmobile trails and wildlife. Just down the road from your property the Governor Knowles State Park, the St. Croix River and the Trade River are all yours to explore. This secluded 3.7 acre camping or cabin property is only 20 minutes north of Taylors Falls, MN and St. Croix Falls, WI, and a little over an hour from Minnesota's Twin Cities.